ExL Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Legacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all EXL members an apps

Go down 
+2
Skeye
Yahtzee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahtzee

To all EXL members an apps Empty
PostSubject: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 pm

alright i have read through alot of the conversations that have happened the past few days i havent been one..i know some of u and i dont know others..but there is one thing that is gonna happen, i am not a leader but i will step into that type of role if needed, but we do not need anyone in the clan running there mouth to anyone else we play against that counts in scrims, being in their server, or anything other then that. this means no cussing to other members, calling them camps(idc if they r or r not), and jus disrespecting them or any clan in anyway. it is uncalled for and disrespectful and puts the whole clan down. we r looking for talent and people who jus want to have fun. this clan has great potential on becoming great. i want to see it strive an have some great players come through, but one thing i dont like in this game that i love is drama an problems, i play this game for fun and wanna keep it that way, so that means no more drama ad disrespecting anyone at all. if it does happen and it is shown and found out, for myslef i would kick you out of the clan but im not the leader so i would talk to wrath or perfect to see how the situation would be dealt...this is all i have to say i know its long but it gets the point across, so everyone jjus have fun
Back to top Go down
Skeye

Skeye

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm

I see him as a future leader. his words are Heroic. His point is epic.

Much respect,

-skeye.
Back to top Go down
Perfect<-

Perfect<-

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm

:O i think we have 2 new full memberz Wink
Back to top Go down
Wrath
Admin
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm

I agree. Actually I think I got we got 3.

killzor, melee, and yahtzee. Welcome to ExL wear the tags with prideI know you will do us proud!
Back to top Go down
https://exlclan.forumotion.net
Perfect<-

Perfect<-

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 pm

i thought Killzor quit o.O
Back to top Go down
Skeye

Skeye

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Thanks, and grats yahtz and killz. :]
Back to top Go down
Yahtzee

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

thanks all
Back to top Go down
K1llzoR

K1llzoR

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:20 pm

nah lol i said make a decision cause a broke a ruule Respect others so i thought i must be Kicked =[ but thx to perfect i won't leave =]
Back to top Go down
Wrath
Admin
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:49 pm

glad to know you are staying. just be respectful
Back to top Go down
https://exlclan.forumotion.net
K1llzoR

K1llzoR

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:59 pm

np
Back to top Go down
sway

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 pm

ive said things 20x more epic than that and i never got anything -_-

grats
Back to top Go down
Yahtzee

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:39 pm

lol well sorry but yes to all jus have fun an show respect to everyone thats all we need and gratz to everyone on makin full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all EXL members an apps   To all EXL members an apps Empty

Back to top Go down

To all EXL members an apps
Page 1 of 1