ExL Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Legacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough is Enough!!!

Go down 
+8
killah
tot@l
Snipeja
Amish
auto
Perfect<-
p17bull
Po!son
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Po!son

Enough is Enough!!! Empty
PostSubject: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Alright, I have had enough. Actually, .n[2]p| has had enough. We will refuse to scrim any ExL member if the bullshit continues. We would hate to do that, because not all ExL members are bad. But, what one clan member does reflects on the whole clan. Examples:
Enough is Enough!!! E36468710ab5eecf8b3dbdbe813be40a1bd20850
Enough is Enough!!! D9b36ec8e9ac7357cfe87111be3c239e8dfc4aa3

Mind you, he called me a bitch after saying fuck you n2p.

I asked, warned and so forth all of them there to shut up. Guess noone wanted to listen. I therefore kickbanned Amish from our server, and wouldn't you know, he posted to quit!

I play this game for fun, but I WILL NOT be disrespected in my own server. You can consider this your last warning! If I so much as hear one more disrespectful thing come from any Exl member, I will kickban you all. Enough said!

Hopefully this will sink into your teams heads a little. Wrath and Perfect, I'm sorry, but it needs to be done. Take control over your clan, before they give you a bad reputation.

.n[2]p|Po!son.
Back to top Go down
p17bull

p17bull

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

:S i'm really sorry about that poison but ExL is a good group of people unfortubly are some people that make mistakes
Back to top Go down
Perfect<-

Perfect<-

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 pm

I apologize in behalf of ExL.. I'll talk to them
Back to top Go down
auto

auto

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 pm

you cant base these decisions just on one person from the looks of it. and just because amish has exl tags it doesnt mean he is exl he was a trainee and that does not mean he is a full member.

but if its your decision to ban us all for one mistake a trainee does then so be it. i respect that you dont want to scrim a clan that looks like they are not respectful.
Back to top Go down
Po!son

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 pm

It wasn't just one, it was 4 of them. Actually 5. One was in spectate. I didn't say we would not scrim, I said if it continued we wouldn't. And I'm sorry, but member or not, let me make this clear for you....'

"WHAT ONE MEMBER DOES REFLECTS ON THE WHOLE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It doesn't matter if he was full member or not, he was REPRESENTING your clan, so therefore, it reflects on the whole clan.

Can't make it any clearer than that Smile
Back to top Go down
Amish

Amish

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 am

blame it on me!! okay, no one else said anything. i told they to poison. ya sorry but you don't got to take a game so seriously. no one said anything, but me. so u dont ban any of them, they did nothing. it was all me. there for i quit. bye everyone Smile

good luck
Back to top Go down
Amish

Amish

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 am

i quit ExL before that scrim.. so haha!! poison i wasnt even in the clan so u cant say ExL did anything, cause i quit b4 that scrim. so u cant punish ExL. Bye. /lock poison trying to start stuff with people who did nothing! Smile. bye everyone, blame it on me. i said it all Smile
Back to top Go down
auto

auto

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 am

way to admit it maturely
Back to top Go down
Snipeja

Snipeja

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 am

And unholy I\'m not sure what your smoking? But I and everyone else love exl clan. But when 1 runs his mouth and others follow like a bunch of mice following the pied piper, You better bet your bottom dollar its going to ugly. We wouldnt hold it against the exl clan ever just because a of a few. I think wrath is doing a great job and I am pretty sure he is\'nt going to be very happy over any of this.

Oh and by the way seems like Amish just can\'t stop. He decided to come to our forums and spout somemore so now hes banned from forums aswell as server but I guess it doesnt matter because he quit.

Last edited by Snipeja on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tot@l

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 am

Well, Amish is gone, so it doesn't look like you have to worry about it Poison.

I respect you as a friend and a Clan Leader, but I really find your decision to be...distasteful? I think instead of posting in the General topic of a clan's forums, trying to make them look bad, you should have pmed this to Wrath or Perfect, and let them address it with their clan, publicly or not. I have a lot of respect for Exl AND N2P, you are both great clans, but Posion, you should know by now that new members can sometimes turn out to be different than how they appeared before. That's life.

This post from me is basically trying to keep the stupid big mouth of a teenager from wrecking the bond between two clans. Please don't let it. I don't want to lose the respect I have for you.

-ToT@L
Smile
Back to top Go down
Po!son

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 am

Distasteful? How so? I did contact Perfect on the situation, since Wrath is on vacation. I'm not trying to make them look bad, but it wasn't just one member running their mouth. I respect Wrath and Perfect. I have no problems with them. My topic was mainly for the purpose of learning. I hope that they all will take into consideration what the community is all about. Respect is a big key in this community. I'm sorry Tot@l, as much respect as I have for you, I was not in the wrong for posting this.
Back to top Go down
killah

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 am

after seeing this im actually glad that we closed amishes pwp app
Back to top Go down
tot@l

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:32 am

Agreed. Some people just aren't meant to be in a clan, or play this game for that matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
killah

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 am

was that killzor calling u noobs?
Back to top Go down
sway

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:04 am

unholy wrote:
you cant base these decisions just on one person from the looks of it. and just because amish has exl tags it doesnt mean he is exl he was a trainee and that does not mean he is a full member.

the trainee stage is a representation of the clan, he wore your tag, even if a letter was after it he still represented the whole exl clan with his actions.

as for amish, good thing you quit, because if i would have heard wind of this earlier your quaking career would have ended before you decided to end it yourself.

purps! gg
Back to top Go down
K1llzoR

K1llzoR

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 am

yuppers they were picking on AMiSh he didn't say anything he said gg and they were acusing him on him saying Campers so after that amish said : Poison a bitch then banned him
Back to top Go down
K1llzoR

K1llzoR

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 am

they after end of story
Back to top Go down
killah

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 pm

calling some one a camper is one thing

but calling a older women a bitch?

amish went to far. TO FAR.
Back to top Go down
sway

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm

killah wrote:

amish went toO far. TOO FAR.

indeed
Back to top Go down
Skeye

Skeye

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Po!son wrote:

"WHAT ONE MEMBER DOES REFLECTS ON THE WHOLE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But he isnt an official member. only full members and up reflect the clan.

Thats the point of the T process. to see if they will make us look better or worse, or have no reflection. To see if they have what it takes, meet the requirements.

As a Trial. I do not consider myself an official part of ExL just yet. i understand there is a process for that. I still do try to make ExL look good, but if a T is disrespectful, dont blame the whole clan. if there were some full members doing it, im sure Perfect and Wrath would love to have their names.

Thank you for the heads up, poison. It won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Skeye

Skeye

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Amish wrote:
i quit ExL before that scrim.. so haha!! poison i wasnt even in the clan so u cant say ExL did anything, cause i quit b4 that scrim. so u cant punish ExL. Bye. /lock poison trying to start stuff with people who did nothing! Smile. bye everyone, blame it on me. i said it all Smile

You scrimmed as ExL, but you quit?

Back to top Go down
Wrath
Admin
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:25 pm

thanks melee I could not have said it any better myself. n2p i apologies for this whole situation however as Total said I would have appriciated it if you would have just wrote me or perfect instead of adressing this in our public chat. but this is done and over with. I am locking this topic because I dont want it to turn into a flame war.
Back to top Go down
https://exlclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough!!!   Enough is Enough!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExL Clan Forum :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: