ExL Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Legacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath
Admin
Wrath

Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0   Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:13 pm

For those who don't know HMP stands for Hurt Me Plenty. Its a league run by Reaper. I am going to sign us up because its fun and its a good way to interact with the other clans in the community.

Heres the Rules and Regulations
1. Small clans are elgible for entry just the same as any larger clan - but please be aware you should try to have at least 4 v 4's for this league. 3 v 3 or lower will most likely result in more camping and much slower games.

2. Cheating - anyone is welcome to spectate matches and demo anyone they see fit, if a person is found to be cheating they are removed and their clan is welcomed to continue their matches without them. Otherwise, anyone proven to be a cheater within the past 180 days as of 6/15/09 will not be allowed to participate. People found on the infamous "list" at noghost.net will not be withheld due to Maverick suggesting that we treat the list as a warning, people that have dropped since aren't as fortunate...

3. The server config in use needs to contain the following settings:

Quote:

set g_gamemod 2 (Last Man Standing)
set g_gametype 3 (TDM)
set g_timeout 2 (each team gets 2 timeouts…)
set g_timeout_time 45
set g_anticamper 7 (minimum, feel free to set it lower such as 6, 5, etc.)
set g_anticamper_radius 230 (once again feel free to set it lower, which in this case means higher lol)
set fraglimit 20
set g_lastmanstanding_spawnCampedRespawnTime 3000 (or higher)
set g_lastmanstanding_spawnCampedDistance 9999999
set g_lastmanstanding_spawnCampedNoPoints 0
set g_lastmanstanding_spawnCamped_otherPlayers 1

4. Map Choices:

http://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com/read-me-f3/20-map-list-t171.htm#618

5. Scoring System, completely simplified which unfortunately means there is no 'weighted' scoring which I know will dissapoint more than a handful of people but the simpler things are kept the more pleasant they are to maintain, so it's a tradeoff.

Quote:

A Victory: 5 points
A Loss: 2 points

A Victory by 3 or less (20-17 for example) results in 3 bonus points to ONLY the victorious team.

I have tried to motivate clans to play more challenging opponents while maintaining the reward for simply being active and being visual within the community. It's a "give and take" situation, hopefully it's balanced for the most part.

6. League Begins Friday June 26th, 2009! (not really a rule, but w/e lol)

7. Regarding the scheduling of league matches: Any matches that are to count towards the overall scoring MUST have a screenshot posted in the match result section of the forum. Other than that, there is no "scheduled" time for matches - any participating clan is welcomed to play any other participating clan any time they wish.

8. Pauses, lets face it they happen and there's no way to avoid them entirely. The games are set for a fraglimit of 20 this time around and the server configs SHOULD HAVE two 45 second timeouts for each time in them - if you have an issue or something do not rename to pause, simply take a "/timeout". The goal is to keep things moving as best as possible to keep the games relatively quick.

The Maps Are:
q3tourny2
q3tourny4
q3tourny5
q3dm3
q3dm5
q3dm7
q3dm8
q3dm9

You Must Be an App or Trial For 2 Weeks Before Being Allowed To Play

Lets go out and have some fun guys. I was in this with pWp and we had a blast doing it. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://exlclan.forumotion.net
p17bull

p17bull

Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0   Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

wow very nice i'm waiting to play that
Back to top Go down

Hurt Me Plenty League 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExL Clan Forum :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: