ExL Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Legacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect<-

Perfect<-

omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm Empty
PostSubject: omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm   omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 pm

i wanna share something with you guys Very Happy

i love you all = ] thanks for saying im sexyhh = ] meanz a lott Razz

now that we have that cleared ( that im sexy ) thanks again Very Happy

ExL memeberz. and Ex.. ExL Memberz. And random ppl from other clan's that are reading this..

I'm really sorry to tell you this but................

Nah im not leaving Razz lol scared ya for a minute didnt i Razz ha.. what i was gonna say iss thattt
.. i wonder why laptops dont have a 10 o.o why 0 if the 1 is all the way over in the other side.. o.o doesnt it seem errogant ? lol i think it does.. its like 123456789 and now 0 like u started ur life all over again is like a 2nd chance :O omg..! is the laptops keybord some type of a God that gives u 2nd chances o.o its like rencarnation :O wow the more u live the more shit you see..

oh right back to this posting

I'm sorry to tell you this.. but.........
now that i think about it.. the normal keybords dont have a 10 either :O so like there's never a 10 o.o well ofc there is but u have to make it o.o hmm im to lazy for that lets see
10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19.. no 20 -.- this is stupid!

oh right back to this haha sorry but i get easely distracted.....

I'm sorry to tell you this but...

What if there was a keybord that had every lingo on it o.o wouldnt that be awesome.. oh wait thinking about it there is one o.o its LED keybord hmm he was a smarty pants wasnt he... huh lcd keybord whats that..? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=LCD+keyboard
there's a link..! check it out Wink

oh right back to this now seriously..

I'm sorry to tell you this but.....

gah.. i've been playing guitar all day for someone very special = ] and i wanna continuee playing guitarr! but.. oh well.. actually i can but i wanted to tell you guys something Very Happy

oh right that think i was gonna tell you....

I'm sorry to tell you this.. butttttttttt...............................................

lol you guys wasted a lot of time reading this for nothing Smile... haha i bet u guys are pissed huh Razz

Actually there is something i would like to say..

Thanks to All ExL Memberz that have shown loyalty = ] and have becomed great friends with our community = ] i would lovee to thank you all specially
Yathzee. Fuck Face ( pshyco Razz haha u know u love ur nick name ).. Sexy BeaStt ( Michelle :O ), Unholy = ] ( i discovered his rl name last night :O ) And AvvY! thanks to him we're mad ghetto = ] right Avvy Rockz ON.! haha but ofc thanks to all ExL Memeberz for being with uss and awknowledging that this is for fun and have a friendly community like we ExL have Very Happy we're more than just ppl who see eachother in the Arena we're friends Very Happy well surda = ] and bcuz of our friendship i would love to play a song for all of you Very Happy..! i played this song iwth someone in my mind! but i guess that this is gonna be pretty cool to share with all of you = ] i'll have to post a link since i cant atttatched mp3 thingies here..! so here goes the link

oh nvm i think i can Razz

[url=I Believe I Can FLyz.mp3]I Believe I Can FLyz.mp3[/url]
Back to top Go down
Skeye

Skeye

PostSubject: Re: omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm   omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:57 pm

You're really good man.

thanks for the share.
Back to top Go down
Perfect<-

Perfect<-

PostSubject: Re: omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm   omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks mann i have more Razz but meh i dont like sharing them haha this is just i believe i can fly Razz from r kelly i think o.o haha well as u can hear it too Razz its just a nice friendly song i think xD i acutally played it for someone.. but i wanted to post it here cuz its pretty kewl..! i was gonna post another one but i got lazy lulerz Razz
Back to top Go down
PunisheR

PunisheR

PostSubject: Re: omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm   omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Thnaks .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/faked08
Perfect<-

Perfect<-

PostSubject: Re: omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm   omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 pm

alwayz man = ] im glad i can call you guyz ExL My q3 Family = ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm   omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm Empty

Back to top Go down

omgomgomgogmogmgomgogm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExL Clan Forum :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: